RUN394 landscape architecture is a landscape architecture practice based in Dunedin, New Zealand.
Our work is contemporary in style, using a restrained plant & material palette to create designs that heighten a sense of texture, light and movement, integrating the natural and built form.
We work in collaboration with other professionals, undertaking a wide range of projects in a variety of scales and contexts - including rural, urban, residential and public amenity.
Established in 2010 by Wendy Chartres-Moginie, the RUN394, our company name originates from the pastoral run number of the high country station where Wendy grew up.
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours), Graduate, Lincoln University, NZ.
- Bronze Award Student Design – Elleslie International Flower Show 2009.
- NZ Institute of Landscape Architects.
Professional Skills & Services
- Landscape Design – Feasibility / Concept / Developed Design
- Landscape Planning - Site Planning & Investigation
- Detailed Design - Planting Plans & Construction Drawings
- Design Documentation & Specifications
- Construction Observation & Administration
- Landscape Assessment
- Project Management
Completed & Current Projects:
- NZ Alpine Club – Unwin Lodge Redevelopment, Mt. Cook National Park.
- Folding Hill Vineyard, Bendigo, Central Otago – Master Plan.
- Kavanagh College Planting Strategy & Development.
- Dunedin Botanic Garden Glasshouse & Propagation Development (design team Landscape Architect).
- Dunedin Botanic Garden – Shanghai Flower Show Design.
- Dunedin Botanic Garden – 150th Anniversary Lister Garden Development.
- St. Mary’s School Mosgiel – Landscape Concept & Planting Plan.
- Dunedin Kindergarten Association – Helen Deem Centre.
- Mercy Hospital Master Plan.
- Residential – a variety of Residential projects.